g2h

Friday, May 16, 2014

To Be the Best Wedding Photographer you can

To Be the Best Wedding Photographer you can be you must love people and be passionate about seeing the best in them. Human beings are beautiful creatures. Everyone has a detail that enhance their features. It can be a captivating smile, the way they look at others, their hair, the skin, their hands, their personality ... Just focused on what mother nature gave them to make them unique and you will be the best photographer wedding you can be. Vitor Lindo.

Wedding in Savannah, GA, Winter 2012. 

I felt in love with weddings the very first time I worked in one. The joy I feel when I'm capturing one of the most important moments of one's entire life is very rewarding. Photographing them or shooting video ... and the joy continues later in the editing room. I absolutely love what I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment